The Ambala Cantonment Board is a local self-government body that is responsible for the administration and management of the Ambala Cantonment area in the state of Haryana, India. The Cantonment Board is responsible for providing civic amenities and services to the residents of the cantonment area such as water and sanitation services, maintenance of roads and parks, and provision of health facilities.
The Ambala Cantonment Board regularly advertises job vacancies for various positions in its organization. These job vacancies are advertised through various means such as the official website of the Cantonment Board as well as through local newspapers and job portals.
The job vacancies advertised by the Ambala Cantonment Board can range from positions such as clerks, computer operators, sanitary inspectors, health assistants, and doctors, among others. The eligibility criteria for these positions may vary depending on the nature of the job and the level of experience required.
Ambala Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are interested in applying for jobs in the Ambala Cantonment Board are required to submit their applications through the prescribed format within the stipulated time period. The selection process for these jobs may involve a written test, interview, and/or skill test, depending on the nature of the job.
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
Ambala Cantt Jobs Apply Online Clerk & MTS 08 Post
- Starting Date for Online Applications Submission: Yet to be Announced.
- Last Date for Online Applications Submission: Yet to be Announced.
- For Clerk (DEO) & MTS Salary Rs. 14000-18000/-
- For more post-wise salary details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
- Postal Address: General Manager (I/ P&IRs/ CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Pin: 832102
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website.
See Latest Article on This Section