Arjun Tendulkar Biography: Arjun Tendulkar, a well-known Indian cricketer and all-rounder player hailing from Mumbai, India, was born on September 24th, 1999. He is famously known as the son of Sachin Tendulkar, a former Indian cricketer.
Arjun is a left-handed batsman and bowler who played for Dhirubhai Ambani International School’s cricket team. He has played an exceptional game by taking 8 wickets against Jamanbai Narsee School and giving only 22 runs.
Sachin Tendulkar has appreciated the bowling skills of Jasprit Bumrah during the West Indies tour and added that Bumrah has improved in his skills. Furthermore, Arjun is all set to make his debut in the Indian test team. The god of cricket equally arranged a cricket-coaching club for his son, and Arjun started playing cricket when he was around 8 years old.
- 1 Arjun Tendulkar Biography – Age, Height, Girlfriend
- 2 Personal Details
- 3 Family Details
- 4 Physical Appearance
- 5 Arjun Tendulkar IPL Debut
- 6 Interesting facts about Arjun Tendulkar
- 7 FAQs About Arjun Tendulkar’s Biography
- 8 Useful Links
Arjun Tendulkar Biography – Age, Height, Girlfriend
|Arjun Sachin Tendulkar
|Indian cricket bowler
|Rajapur Saraswat Brahmin
|Date Of Birth
|24 September 1999
|Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
|Left Aarm Fast
|Khar Gymkhana, Mumbai, Mumbai , Mumbai Indians
|Khar Gymkhana, Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai Indians
|5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
|80Kg | 176 IBS
Arjun Tendulkar IPL Debut
Arjun Tendulkar made his debut in the Indian Premier League in 2021, where he was signed by the Mumbai Indians with a base salary of 20 lakhs. Unfortunately, he was unable to participate in the IPL season due to an injury that he sustained a few days after a training match, preventing him from making his debut.
Despite the setback, the Mumbai Indians team purchased him at the IPL Mega Auction in 2022 at his base price and included him in their lineup for the IPL 2022 season. As a result, Arjun is now a part of the Mumbai Indians team for the IPL 2022 season.
Interesting facts about Arjun Tendulkar
Here are some interesting facts about Arjun Tendulkar:
- Arjun Tendulkar was born in Mumbai on September 24, 1999, to Sachin Tendulkar and his wife Anjali Tendulkar.
- He made his debut in a cricket competition for kids under 13 in Pune.
- He is a left-handed batsman.
- In November 2011, he took 8 wickets for 22 runs for Dhirubhai International Public School against Jamnabai Narsee School.
- In January 2011, he played his first national level match in the Cadence Trophy competition held in Pune.
- He scored his first century in a cricket match for under-14s at Khar Gymkhana in June 2012 against Goregaon Center.
- He participated in the BCCI Tournament – Under 14 Western Zone games in 2014.
- In July 2018, he was selected for the India Under-19 team’s visit to Sri Lanka, where he played in two matches and took one wicket each.
- He made his debut in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in Mumbai on January 15, 2021, against Haryana, where he took one wicket.
- Mumbai Indians purchased him at his base price of Rs.20 lakhs in the IPL auction before the Indian Premier League in 2021.
- Coincidentally, his father’s final home game in 2013 was against Haryana.
- He earned his maiden cap by dismissing Kamil Mishara of Sri Lanka during the 2018 Youth Test match against the Sri Lanka Under-19 squad at the Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground in Colombo.
FAQs About Arjun Tendulkar’s Biography
What is the approximate net worth of Arjun Tendulkar?
In 2023, Arjun Tendulkar will be valued at $3 million (21 crores of Indian rupees).
How old was Arjun Tendulkar at his birth?
The day of Arjun Tendulkar’s birth was September 24, 1999.
Where is the residence of Arjun Tendulkar?
The home of Arjun Tendulkar is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
What is Arjun Tendulkar’s relationship status?
Regarding Arjun Tendulkar’s girlfriend, nothing is known
Who are the parents of Arjun Tendulkar?
Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar gave birth to Arjun Tendulkar.
Who is the sister of Arjun Tendulkar?
Sara Tendulkar is Arjun Tendulkar’s sister.