Health ID Card Apply Online : Are you seeking information about the PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023, including Health ID Registration Form, details about the Health Card Yojana in Hindi, its benefits, and login? If yes, visit PM Modi Health Card Apply Online 2023 to get more information.
In this Article i will provides a step-by-step guide and details about the registration form and application process, so make sure to read till the end.
PM Modi Health ID Card 2023
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare introduced this scheme with the main goal of providing healthcare services to all Indian citizens, launched at the national level by PM Modi. You can apply for the scheme online.
The scheme also keeps a record of your medical history. Health ID cards will be provided to all beneficiaries. Under this scheme, families struggling financially will receive free health facilities, with roughly 40% of families qualifying.
The first surgery done under the health card will be fully covered, and 50% for the second surgery, and 25% insurance coverage for the third surgery. 25 specialty divisions will be available under this scheme. The scheme also covers your post-hospitalization expenses.
PM Modi Health ID Card Online Apply
The Prime Minister Health Card, launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, offers health facilities for beneficiaries. You can apply for this scheme easily online. The scheme provides a health cover of Rs. 5 lakh per year for citizens to use on treatments for themselves or their family members in any hospital in India.
PM Modi Health ID Card Registration 2023
|PM Modi Health Card
|PM Narendra Modi
|Provide Health Care Facilities
|Rs.5,00,000/- per year
PM Modi Health Card Yojana 2023
Here are the main points of the PM Modi Health Card Yojana 2023 and its benefits:
- The scheme offers free healthcare facilities to all beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries will receive health coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per year
- Post-hospitalization expenses will also be taken care of through this scheme
- Follow-up coverage will be available
- The scheme will help 40% of needy families in India
- Over 50 cancer types will be covered under this scheme
- Oncology and cancer chemotherapy treatments will also be covered
- 25 specialty divisions are included in this scheme
- The government will cover 1354 medical and surgical treatments.
The following are the list of documents required to apply for PM Modi Health Card:
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Income certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport-size photo, etc.
PM Modi Health ID Card Eligibility
Here are the eligibility criteria for PM Modi Health Card:
- You must be a citizen of India
- The scheme is available for those Below Poverty Line
- Families living in a kutcha house or a single room can apply
- You can apply even if no one in the family is earning less than 59 years of age
- You cannot apply if you are a government employee
- Individuals or families paying income tax cannot apply
- No age limit is fixed for this scheme
How to apply online for Health ID Card?
To apply for PM Modi Health Card online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website related to the PM Modi Health Card scheme
- Provide your Aadhaar number and other necessary details
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your Aadhaar card, residence proof, income certificate, email id, mobile number, ration card, and passport-size photo
- Submit your application
- You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email address.
How to Create ABHA ID Online?
Here are the steps to log in to the PM Modi Health Card website:
- Visit the website of PM Modi Health Card
- Then, Click on Login Page
- A new page will appear, where you need to enter all the necessary details as asked
- Once you have filled in the details, click “Login” Button
- You will be logged into the website
Please feel free to drop a comment in the section below if you have any queries about applying for the PM Modi Health Card Online in 2023. We will make sure to respond to your comment at the earliest.