IGNOU ID Card 2023 Download, 2022, 2021,2020,2019 All Year Steps To Download Student ID Card Online: Once you get accepted into IGNOU, the first thing you might think about is the ID card that the university gives you. It’s important to have this ID card with you when you go to IGNOU events. IGNOU has made it easy for students to get their ID cards. You can download it from the internet. But, you can only do this after IGNOU confirms that you have been accepted into a course.
- 1 IGNOU 2023 ID Card Download – Overview
- 2 How to Download www.ignou.ac.in IGNOU ID Card?
- 3 IGNOU ID Card for January 2023 Batch:
- 4 IGNOU ID Card for July 2022 and Earlier Batches:
- 5 Can I Get My IGNOU ID Card in Person?
- 6 When Do I Need My IGNOU ID Card?
- 7 What if I Lose My ID Card? Can I Get Another One?
- 8 What Should I Check After Downloading My IGNOU ID Card?
- 9 What if I Haven’t Gotten My ID Card?
- 10 Previous IGNOU Admission Portals
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions – IGNOU ID Card Download www.ignou.ac.in 2023:
IGNOU 2023 ID Card Download – Overview
|Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
|Central Government of India
|UG, PG, and Diploma Courses
|Mode to Download Identity Card
|Online as well as Offline
|Status of Identity Card
How to Download www.ignou.ac.in IGNOU ID Card?
To download your IGNOU ID card, you don’t have to do much. Just a few quick steps and you’ll have your ID card saved on your gadget.
Here’s what you do:
- First, click on the link that’s provided for the IGNOU ID Card.
- Put in your username and password in the right spots.
- Type in the captcha code correctly.
- Hit the Login button.
- Once you’re logged in, click on “Services” and then pick “ID Card Download“.
- A PDF will download. To open it, use your enrollment number as the password.
- You’re done!
- Now you’re on your IGNOU profile page and you can see your digital ID card. You can either print it or save it on your phone or computer.
IGNOU ID Card for January 2023 Batch:
If you joined in the latest January 2023 session, students need to use the link below to grab their IGNOU ID card.
Click this link to get your IGNOU ID Card (For the January 2023 Batch)
IGNOU ID Card for July 2022 and Earlier Batches:
For those who joined in July 2022, January 2022, July 2021, January 2021, July 2020, or even before, use this different link to get your ID card.
Click this link to get your IGNOU ID Card (For July 2022 and earlier batches)
Make sure to only use the links provided here. These are the official links shared by the university for all its students.
Can I Get My IGNOU ID Card in Person?
Yes, you can. If you enrolled in IGNOU offline, you’ll need to pick up your ID card from the regional IGNOU center. The center needs to stamp your ID card to make it official. If you enrolled online but are having trouble downloading your ID card, you can also get a printed version from the regional center.
When Do I Need My IGNOU ID Card?
You’ll need to have your IGNOU ID card with you for several things, so make sure to always keep a copy handy. Here are some times when you’ll need it:
- When you’re turning in assignments at the study center or regional center
- When you’re taking the end-of-term test at the IGNOU exam center
- During practical exams
- At counseling sessions
- At the IGNOU graduation ceremony
- At the IGNOU job fair
What if I Lose My ID Card? Can I Get Another One?
Don’t worry if you lose your IGNOU ID card. You can get a new one. Just go to your regional center office and ask for a duplicate, or you can download another one from the IGNOU online admissions website.
What Should I Check After Downloading My IGNOU ID Card?
Once you’ve downloaded your IGNOU ID card, it’s important to check if all the details on it, like your name, course code, and session, are correct. If something is wrong, make sure to fix it before your first exam. Otherwise, the wrong info might end up on your marksheet and certificate.
What if I Haven’t Gotten My ID Card?
If you haven’t received your ID card even though you got a confirmation message or email about your admission, don’t worry. You can send an email to [email protected] to ask for your ID card online. Or, you can file a complaint on the IGNOU IGRAM portal. Another option is to visit your regional center in person to get a printed ID card.
Previous IGNOU Admission Portals
Frequently Asked Questions – IGNOU ID Card Download www.ignou.ac.in 2023:
Do I really need an IGNOU ID Card?
Yes, you must have it when you go to IGNOU’s academic events.
What’s the password for my IGNOU ID Card?
Your IGNOU enrollment number, which is 9 or 10 digits, is the password to open your ID card.
Should I choose a digital ID card or a printed one?
A digital ID card is more convenient because you can store it and get to it easily whenever you need it.
Does my online ID card need to be signed or stamped?
No, your online ID card doesn’t need a signature or stamp from the regional center.
If I lose my ID card, can I get another one?
Yes, you can. You can download a new one from the IGNOU portal or get a duplicate from your regional center.