JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023 Link, Cut-off passing marks JEE Mains: The JEE Main 2023 results are expected to be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in the last week of April 2023. The specific time and date for the final results of JEE Main April 2023 will be disclosed soon on jeemain.nta.nic.in. Once available, the website will provide a download link for the JEE Main Session 2 result 2023.
- 1 JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023
- 2 What are the steps to follow in order to obtain JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023?
- 3 JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023 Normalization
- 4 JEE Main 2023 session-1 toppers
- 5 JEE Main Session 2 Cut Off 2023
- 6 JEE Main Session 2 Rank List 2023
- 7 JEE Main Percentile vs. Marks 2023
- 8 JEE Main 2023 Result: Tie-Breaking Criteria
- 9 Useful Links
JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023
The JEE Main Session 2 exam for 2023 has been recently concluded, and the aspirants are now eagerly waiting for the corresponding results to pursue admission in India’s top engineering colleges. The results of Session 1 and Session 2 will be announced separately to simplify the process for students and evaluators. The Session 2 exams were conducted in April 2023, allowing students from all over India to participate on various dates. The National Testing Agency is responsible for releasing the results, which will be available at their official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
|Notification||JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023|
|Exam Authority||National Testing agency|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
|Expected Result Date||Last week April 2023|
What are the steps to follow in order to obtain JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023?
To obtain the JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023, follow the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in to check the results once the evaluation process concludes successfully. An alternative website to check JEE Main results is ntaresults.nic.in.
- Enter the login credentials used during registration for the website portal to proceed further.
- Look for the official NTA JEE Main result page by navigating through jeemain.nta.nic.in 2023.
- The JEE Main Session 2 Results 2023 will be available in the form of a PDF scorecard. Click on “View JEE Main 2023 result” or “View scorecard.”
- Enter the application number and Date of Birth correctly in the required fields and submit the details.
- After you submit the details, the JEE Main Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen along with the scorecard.
- Finally, save a copy of the scorecard by downloading or printing it to your computer for later use.
JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023 Normalization
Due to multiple sessions of JEE Main exam, the difficulty level of the test can vary, and to tackle this, the normalization method will be used. The NTA (National Testing Agency) will publish the normalized JEE Main 2023 scores that indicate the number of candidates with scores equal to, or less than, the results of the highest-scoring individual in their respective session. The formula for calculating the NTA scores is as follows:
Formula: (100 × the number of candidates who scored raw marks equal to, or less than, the candidate’s score) / the total number of candidates who appeared in that session.
Candidates must understand that the normalized NTA score differs from the percentage of marks earned.
JEE Main 2023 session-1 toppers
- Abhineet Majety
- Amogh Jalan
- Apurva Samota
- Ashik Stenny
- Bikkina Abhinav Chowdary
- Deshank Pratap Singh
- Dhruv Sanjay Jain
- Dnyanesh Hemendra Shinde
- Duggineni Venkata Yugesh
- Gulshan Kumar
JEE Main Session 2 Cut Off 2023
The NTA (National Testing Agency) will release the JEE Main cutoff 2023, which represents the minimum score that applicants need to clear the application test, along with the NTA JEE Mains 2023 result. Candidates who have taken the JEE Main 2023 test can also verify their qualification percentage.
The JEE cut-off typically increases, and students can get an idea of the cut-off list and ranking from the previous year’s statistics. Those who score below the cut-off will not be considered for admission to top-ranked colleges.
Expected JEE Main 2023 cut-offs for session-2
|Category||Expected Cut-Off 2023|
|OBC – NCL||67-70|
The JEE Main 2023 expected cut-offs-
- general is 90
- EWS is 78
- OBC- NCL is 75
- SC is 54
- ST is 44.
JEE Main Session 2 Rank List 2023
As part of the announcement, the testing organization will also release the JEE Main 2023 rank list which will display the individual ranks achieved by students in the preliminary test, along with the JEE Main 2023 result. Participants in JEE Main will receive their All India Ranks (AIR) and classification-specific ranks, calculated based on their percentile scores.
When it comes to JEE Main ranks, some students get puzzled by the simultaneous use of marks and rankings. The JEE Main rank holds great significance as it determines the allocation of students to their respective JEE Main participating institutions based on their exam rank.
JEE Main Percentile vs. Marks 2023
To determine the JEE Main 2023 percentile, NTA (National Testing Agency) employs the normalization of marks procedure. The percentile score for the JEE Main 2023 exam is based on the marks versus percentile ratio, specific to a certain number of marks. Applicants can refer to the table below to view the range of marks for which each applicant is allotted a particular percentile.
As a part of the announcement, the NTA will also release the JEE Main cutoff 2023, which represents the minimum score an applicant must obtain to pass the application test, along with the NTA JEE Mains 2023 result. Once published, candidates can also check their qualifying percentage for JEE Main 2023.
The JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023 is eagerly anticipated by candidates, and those who scored above the cut-off marks will qualify for admission to India’s top-ranked engineering colleges. The NTA official website will provide a live link to check the JEE Main result 2023 on the website portal. So it is recommended to stay up-to-date with the latest notifications about the JEE Main result.
JEE Main 2023 Result: Tie-Breaking Criteria
- In case of a tie between candidates with equal Total NTA scores in Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech, the following tie-breaking criteria will be used in descending order:
- The NTA score in Mathematics will be considered first, followed by
- The NTA score in Physics, followed by
- The NTA score in Chemistry, followed by
- The candidate with fewer incorrect and more correct answers in all subjects will be ranked higher.
- If a tie still exists, then the proportion of attempted incorrect and correct answers in Mathematics will be considered.
- If still tied, then the proportion of attempted incorrect and correct answers in Physics will be considered.
- If still tied, then the proportion of attempted incorrect and correct answers in Chemistry will be considered.
- If a tie persists, the older candidate will be prioritized.
- Finally, the application number in ascending order will be used to resolve the tie, if no other criteria differentiate between the candidates.
|Join Us on Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|CB AMBALA Homepage||Click Here|